Bournemouth University Library has a subscription to FT.com - the online version of the Financial Times back to August 2004.
A one off registration process is required in which you are required to provide your University e-mail address. For continued access whilst a student or member of staff at Bournemouth University you are required to log in to FT.com once every 90 days
Go to the 'F' section of the 'Alphabetical List of Databases' and click on the FT.com link and then click on >> Go To FT.Com.
Once you have registered you can sign in and access FT.com either from the 'Alphabetical List of Databases' as above or via www.ft.com/home/uk and click on 'Sign In'.
Hints & Tips
A range of videos on how to use FT.com and all of the extra features can be found on YouTube.
- Advanced Search - Use the search bar along the top of the screen to make detailed and specific searches for content dating back to August 2004.
- ePaper - View an exact replica of all editions of the FT newspaper, complete with turning pages. www.ft.com/epaper
- FT Clippings - Create a clippings list to save, store and share FT article links and web pages with colleagues, students and friends at www.ft.com/clippings
- FT Mobile - Access FT content on your mobile and tablet device apps.ft.com
- Special Reports - Get 20 reports each month on the issues and events impacting different countries and industries www.ft.com/specialreports
- Management - Insight into management ideas, practice and education plus how companies should respond to topical issues www.ft.com/management
- The Big Read - Read in-depth reporting from FT correspondents around the world on stories that explore and explain key themes in the world news, science, business and discussions with FT reporters http://www.ft.com/comment/the-big-read
If you have any questions or comments on using FT.com please email email@example.com