Skip to Main Content
Using the Anatomage Table
Booking the Anatomage Table at BGB
Anatomage Table FAQs
- Where is the Anatomage Table located?
- Weston Library, Bournemouth Gateway Building - follow the signage for the MRI scanner.
- How do I make a booking?
- Use your BU Outlook Calendar and make a booking with 'Anatomage Booking'.
- Following the steps outlined in the video below
- How long can I book the Anatomage Table for?
- Can I use the Anatomage Table if I haven't booked ahead?
- Yes check the digital booking panel and if it is available you can book your session straight away on the panel.
- What are the rules when using the Anatomage Table?
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after using the table
- Do not apply sanitiser to the table itself as excessive use of alcohol-based cleaning products could damage the screen
- Do not eat or drink whilst using the table
- Do not sit or lean on the table
- How do I use the Anatomage Table?
- Follow the steps in the video below.
- If you have any further questions please ask your lecturer.
- What should I do if I encounter a problem when using the table?
- Monday to Friday (9-5) ask at the Library Helpdesk.
- At all other times call IT on 01202 965515 who will refer the issue on to specialist staff.