Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using the Anatomage Table
Booking the Anatomage Table at BGB
Anatomage Table FAQs
- Where is the Anatomage Table located?
- Weston Library, Bournemouth Gateway Building - follow the signage for the MRI scanner.
- How do I make a booking?
- Use your BU Outlook Calendar and make a booking with 'Anatomage Booking'.
- Following the steps outlined in the video below
- How long can I book the Anatomage Table for?
- Can I use the Anatomage Table if I haven't booked ahead?
- Yes check the digital booking panel and if it is available you can book your session straight away on the panel.
- What are the rules when using the Anatomage Table?
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after using the table
- Do not apply sanitiser to the table itself as excessive use of alcohol-based cleaning products could damage the screen
- Do not eat or drink whilst using the table
- Do not sit or lean on the table
- How do I use the Anatomage Table?
- Follow the steps in the video below.
- If you have any further questions please ask your lecturer.
- What should I do if I encounter a problem when using the table?
- Monday to Friday (9-5) ask at the Library Helpdesk.
- At all other times call IT on 01202 965515 who will refer the issue on to specialist staff.