Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
I'd like to use the Turnitin Draft Checker:
- BU IT Services provide this useful Guide on Using Turnitin and the Turnitin Draft Checker.
- You will find a link to your Turnitin draft checker on your Brighspace home page. Click on the Turnitin draft checker link.
- The Turnitin Draft Checker area in Brightspace should not be used for your completed assignment submission.
I need help with interpreting my Turnitin Draft Checker originality report:
- You may contact your Faculty Library Team to share your report and receive advice. We offer support via email or we can arrange a one to one meeting. Contact details for your Faculty Library Team can be found in the Library area on Brightspace.
I need to submit my final assignment online using Turnitin, where can I find help?
- Go to the the Brightspace Help area and read section 'Submitting assignments online'
- Phone BU's IT Services 24x7 phone line on 01202 965515
Video: Using Turnitin Draft Checker and Interpreting Originality Reports