Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Navigating this guide
This guide contains information for health students based outside Bournemouth.
- Click on the Books and ebooks tab if you need more information about accessing books and ebooks
- The Journals and other databases section gives you more information about accessing journals when you are off-campus
- If you need help with your study skills, this guide provides lots of online materials and recorded sessions
- Book onto one of the virtual tutorials
- Click here to find out how to get help from the library team
Chat is currently unavailable - please telephone us.
For IT support:
tel. +44 (0) 1202 965515