Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to this guide for Forensic Sciences.
This guide provides you with information and links to help you with your research and assigments..
Use this guide to explore:
- - find out what resources are available in the Library for you to use
- Referencing help.
- - follow the tab to our BU Harvard Referencing Guide.
- Use the Web
- - Use recommended websites as well as learn how to evaluate web
- Find support.
- - get one to one help with finding and using the library
- Find useful links
- - use the quick links below to find your way around what the library has
Quick Links to useful places
Temporary Library Resources