Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
BBC iPlayer Radio Programmes: Food & Drink
BoB: Box of Broadcasts
To access click the ‘sign in’ button on the home screen, enter Bournemouth University in the "Where are you from?" box, click "Go" and login using your normal BU username and password.
- Subject coverage: access TV and radio programmes from over 65 'free-to-air' channels using a programme guide and a search option. Option to schedule recordings up to seven days in advance and request programmes broadcast over the previous 30 days. Search BoB to access other users' recorded programmes. Permanent archive of all broadcast content from nine channels: BBC1 London / BBC2 / BBC4 / ITV London / Channel 4 / More4 / Channel 5 / BBC Radio 4 / BBC Radio 4 Extra. Content plays in your web browser with access available both on and off campus.
- Type of content: TV and radio programmes
- Date range: 2007 to present
- Level of access: BU staff/student login required; registration required on first use. Available off-campus, but not outside the UK.
TEDTalks on YouTube
- TEDTalks shares the best ideas from the TED Conference with the world, for free.
- Trusted voices and convention-breaking mavericks, icons and geniuses, all giving a talk in 18 minutes.
- New TEDTalks posted every day.