Answer: Search the Library Catalogue in the box above. You need the book shelf mark number and location details.
- Each print book has a shelf mark (e.g. 371.30281 COT). Shelf marks are visible on the spine of every book. All books are shelved in subject order according to a decimal classfication system called Dewey.
- Each book record on the Catalogue shows details of where it is available (Talbot and/or Lansdowne Library).
- Relevant print books are spread across floors 1, 2 3 and 4 of The Sir Michael Cobham Library (no books on the ground floor).
- If all copies of a print book are on loan, you may use the Library's free reservation service (note: an e-book version may be available instead). Follow the few instructions on this library guide page: how to reserve a book.
- If you need any help finding books, just ask at the Library Help Zone desk, ask a Student Library Assistant (wearing a blue t-shirt with a question mark on it).