Market research focuses mainly on consumer trends with commercial products. They contain data and reports on specific products and markets and also consumer trends and demographic analyses.
We recommend the following resources on this BU Library webpage:
- Capital IQ - International company data, financial news and market insights.
- Company Profiles - International company profiles
- FAME - Financial accounts and management details on UK companies from Companies House data
- FT.com - International daily newspaper covering business and economy news
- TGI (Target Group Index) Snapshot - UK market research and demographic data from TGI Survey including 500 product areas and 4,000 brands. Analyse audience and consumer attitudes in relation to products, brands and advertising.
- Mintel - Market research reports for range of industry sectors, themes and demographics.
- Mintel Market Sizes - Quantitative Database covering range of industries providing market sizes, segmentation, market share and socio economic data for 34 countries.
- Passport (Euromonitor International) - International company data and industry reports.
- WARC - (World Advertising Research Centre) offering advertising case studies, news and data from the world's leading brands