Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
BU Library's full text e-book collections video, guidance and access links
You can keyword search across every page of all e-books in a particular collection.
Answer available here.
- How will I know if an e-book is unavailable due to use by others?
On occasions when the concurrency limit is reached, a turn away message will display on screen, encouraging you to try again later. We recommend users try to access again after 15 minutes.
- How do I know what the access model / concurrent user limit is for each e-book?
BU Library subscribes to multiple e-book platforms .The information will not always be clearly visible before you try to enter the e-book, but if you enter via the BU Library Catalogue, in many cases you will see this detail on the catalogue's e-book records.
- How long before I am is automatically logged out of an e-book due to inactivity?
Free Sports Management Magazine and Handbook
- Important note: Do not just use Google search engines for Higher Education level research, otherwise you are missing out on information and sources that will gain you better assignment grades. Engage with and use resources BU subscribes to as well.
- Browse previews of some books online for free using the search box below.
- If the book is out of copyright, or the publisher has given permission, you'll be able to view a preview of the book. In some cases you may be able to view the entire text and download it.