Skip to main content
Getting References out of Endnote
- There are two main ways of using Endnote for your referencing.
- The simplest way is to use Endnote to create your reference list (which Enndnote calls a Bibliographyy, which you can then cut and paste at the end of your piece of work.
You can get references directly from mySearch.
- To get a reference click on the folder icon next to the title of the article you want so it turns yellow.
- Then click on the folder icon on the top of the page.
- Select the articles you want, or select all.
- Press export then select Direct Export to Endnote Web to proceed.
- Endnote Web should open with your new references in Unfiled. You may have to log in if you havn't done so already..